Shinobi Reality V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi reality V2 (verson 2). Shinobi Reality is a RolePlaying site based on the manga & anime Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. This is the beginning of the second Shinobi Reality chronicles, a forum always happy to see new members and shinobi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senju Ryosuki/ Done?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Tue May 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

"Village/Missing" Shinobi

|Basics|

Name: Ryosuki Senju
Nickname/Aliases: Ryo
Physical Age:11
Birthplace: Konoha
Previous Residence:Konoha
Clan:Senju

||Appearance|

General Appearance:Ryosuki has scruffy dark brown hair and blue eyes. He tends to wear alot of blue, ranging from dark blue to light blue. Whenever he is training he tends to wear a grey under shirt, Dark blue Ninja pants and a blue over shirt.
On his face Ryosuki has three red slashes (like Tobirama) That was said to have been passed down the line. His eyes can change colour in the light and when his mood changes. They tend to be a happy shade of dark blue and rarely change from that. From the amount of training he got from his father before he started school, he already has the makings of a strong body. From when he was younger he has a scar on the right side of his chest when he fell on the side of a kunai. Ryosuki also has a very captivating smile, he likes to smile at people to make them feel happy.
    Height: 4''9
    Weight: 8-9Kgs
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Hair Color & Style: His hair is dark brown, it reaches the back of his neck and It is unruly.

Gallery:
Spoiler:

||Rank Information|

Letter Rank:D
Ninja Rank:Genin

||Personality|

Overall Personality:
Ryosuki is a collected, witty young man with a strong sense of humour. He only shows that side of him at home with his parents and cousin. Outside, in Konoha he tends to keep quiet and collected, firm and calm. He does this because he feels that showing emotion shows weakness. He takes pride in his clan and family often trying to impress them by becoming the Senju Clan prodigy. He thinks that if he does that people with reconise the Senju clan more than they already do.
Ryosuki also wants the Uchiha clan to not be shunned or feared by Konoha, he thinks that it's unfair for people to be psuehd away because of what power they posses.
    Favorite Quote/Saying:I should care because..
    Hobby:Training and reading
    Favorite Color:Blue Duh XD
    Fears: Getting lost.. Losing his family
    Goals:to become a jonin

||Skill Information|

Elemental Affinity:Water
    Dominant:Water
    Recessive: Wood

Skill Specialty
    Dominant:Ninjutsu
    Recessive:TaiJutsu

Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

Traits:
Spoiler:

||History|

Family:Yuki Yonokaze and Kai Senju (Made up)
History:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha on Sun May 13, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I wasn't finished.)

2Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Wed May 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Bump...?

3Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

alrighty x3 im new to this.. I'm not Kogata but anyway here let me go x3 kk your paragraphs for Appearance and Personality, well you need 2 of them with 150 words each Smile

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net/t14-character-creation-guide-template-other-important-info

then for traits here! but im not sure if Genin are allowed any traits.. you have to gain them in rp Smile

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net/t17-traits-list

heres the special characteristics

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net/t16-special-characteristics

you choose how many characteristics you can depending on your ninja rank E chooses 1, D chooses 2

4Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

This is too hard... I give up. XD

5Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Wed May 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

nuuu dun give up! XD its not that hard once you get used to it! I promise x3 Kogata can explain things better though since she made this stuff.. where has she gone? DX

6Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Kogata, Y U make this so hard...? XD XDD JK

7Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

hehe i know! x3 i have two charries :3 you can check them for help ^^

8Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Done now?

9Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Thu May 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Alright, well lets see.. I think it should be fine, but maybe you could add a bit more to his appearance and personality? (I think they are okay.. im not sure though x3 i know they each are supposed to have 2 paragraphs each.. x3).

The history is supposed to be 3 paragraphs long though.

and you need to choose 3 special characteristics Smile D rank Genin can have 3 special characteristics, from the list here.

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net/t16-special-characteristics

seeing as how hes a Senju.. let me suggest 3 I think would work for him

Name: Slightly Faster Than The Average Ninja
Type: Physical
Description: The user is slightly faster than an average ninja of their rank. When it comes to speed within this rank this user will usually win. Anyone of higher rank can still out run them. 10% faster then the average nin of the same rank

Name: Basic Chakra control
Type: Chakra
Requirements: Requires Med or ninjutsu speciality
Description: You have a understanding about the amount of chakra you put out but being a beginner, you have basic knowledge on the matter at hand. with naturally given talents to command the spiritual energies within you are now able to grasp the better concept of using your jutsu. As a result you can use less chakra then other for the same effect, E rank cost off of C rank jutsu and below

Name: Keen Perception
Type: Mental
Description: The ninja trains their skill in perception and analyzing their environment to more distinct levels. Every physical motion is identified to the ninja whether its a movement in a leaf or change in temperature (as long as they looking in said direction, sight on most movements will be noticed NOTE: this does not mean they are capable of seeing movements which are faster than the human eye's perception, merely they are much more observant.).

and one final thing x3 you need a rp sample :3

10Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Thu May 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Oohhh, Ok, I'm getting annyoed at myself now =/

11Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Thu May 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

hehe no worries! i was the same way when i was working on my genin.. X3 dont worry it gets easier, after my genin i plowed through my Kage XD which requires much more.. :3

anyway bump it when you think you got it done! Wink

12Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Ok.

13Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Thu May 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

^.^ you should also go to the chatbox. its at the bottom of the home page ^.^

14Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Sun May 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

can you add more to his personality? and 2 more paragraphs to his history?

and that line in his special characteristics shouldnt be there x3

15Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Sun May 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Howdy! First of all, welcome to Shinobi Reality! I'm very glad to see some new faces! I'm genuinely sorry I wan't able to respond earlier ^_^ Anyways, onto the good stuff...
Your bio looks great so far! All you have to do is...
Check out this link. I'll give you more into on SCs. As a D-rank you can pick three and train for more ic.
traits are very similar to SCs, but as a D-rank you can't have any yet...but you can develop more in later. If you still wanna check them out you can go here
As for your elemental affinity wood isn't technically an element that can be used by anyone. In order to obtain it you must first have an elemental affinity for both water and earth. Since it's a kkg of the Senju clan you can have it as a second recessive style. The only reason you would be able to obtain it as a genin would be because it's a kkg.
Lastly I would add two more paragraphs to your history ^_^
I know it seems like a lot but once you do your first character it becomes easy as pie.

Last edited by Kogata on Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net

16Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

but he can use wood since he is a senju (thats the senju tribes Kekkei Genkai)

17Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Empty Re: Senju Ryosuki/ Done? Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 am

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

yeah, I realized that after posting, I ment to edit my post...which I did. ^_^
I also just thought that perhaps you would like to take a look at the Senju clan info page. If you feel like it you can do so here.

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]