Shinobi Reality V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi reality V2 (verson 2). Shinobi Reality is a RolePlaying site based on the manga & anime Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. This is the beginning of the second Shinobi Reality chronicles, a forum always happy to see new members and shinobi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Li-en: The Newbie Ninja

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Thu May 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

Li-en got hit badly. " The golves are coming off this round." She grab her fans and did the shadow clone justu.

Ooc: it takes most of her energy.

52Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

"I see.. more clones," Tanuki said. She didn't know they were shadow clones.

53Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Thu May 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

"Now!" They clones threw their blades.

54Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Thu May 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Tanuki got struck by a few of them. "Ouch.." she said, falling over.

55Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Fri May 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

"Yes! I finally master it! Tanuki are you okay?"

56Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sat May 12, 2012 3:28 am

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

"Yeah.. I'm fine," she answered, sitting up. Tanuki pulled a shuriken out of her arm and tossed it on the ground. There was some blood.

57Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 11:00 am

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

((I don't know If I can join))

Tenchi sat in a tree, simply watching.

58Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

ooc: its fine x3 although i wish we could rp in the main boards

ic: Tanuki glanced sideways. There was someone watching their sparring match.

59Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

(Izuna Uchiha you can join)

Li-en looked around to see a person watching them.

60Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

((We can if you want))

Tenchi activated his sharingan so his eyes would be visable amonst the trees.

61Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

Li-en smiled. "Are you here to play too?"

62Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Tenchi just stayed in his place in the tree.
"Hardly, You aren't worth the fight,"
He said coldly.

63Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

Li-en glared at him. "No, I can beat you easily!"

64Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Tenchi chuckled mockingly,
"You think you stand a chance against an Uchiha!" He laughed at her, with the intent of bringing her spirit down.
"You can't even fight that other person!"

65Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

"well we were sparring. If it was real I would probably beat her."

66Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

"I doubt it,"
He sat on the branch so his legs were visable.
"You already look half-defeated,"

67Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

"I can still fight."

68Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

The Uchiha swung his legs back over the branch, so he was now gone.
"You're boring me, I've no time for you"

69Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

Li-en went to follow him.

( raised by tigers and has the spirit of the tiger, so she has a good sense of smell.)

70Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

((He never went anywhere, he's still sitting in the tree.))

Tenchi closed his now black eyes.

71Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

Li-en threw a shurikan at him.

72Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

Tenchi caught it without any damage, that was a pathetic throw in his terms.

73Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

"come over here and fight me!"

74Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Izuna Uchiha

Izuna Uchiha
Academy Student

"It's like I said.."
Tenchi appeared behind her,
"I have no time for you.."

75Li-en:  The Newbie Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-en: The Newbie Ninja Sun May 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Li-en

Li-en
Academy Student

Li-en looked at him. "Why, are you scared?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum